- Any mailing or printing agents, contractors and advisors that provide a service to us or act as our agents on the understanding that they keep the information confidential;
- Any legal or crime prevention agencies and/or to satisfy any regulatory request if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- Sources from which we acquired the information;
- The purposes for processing the information.
- Subject to exemptions, you, the data subject, shall have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies:-
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the data subject, and is restricted until the accuracy of the data has been verified;
- The processing is unlawful and you, the data subject, oppose the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction in its use;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but it is required by you, the data subject, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- You, the data subject, have objected to processing of your personal data pending the verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for us to override these objections.